Dice With Buddies v1.1.1 APK Free

Dice With Buddies APK v1.1.1
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: The #1 mobile dice game is now available on Android! Let’s Roll! *Ranked One of the Top 5 iPhone Apps in America!*



Find out for yourself why everyone’s getting hooked on this addictive dice game I built. Similar to Hasbro, Inc.'s YAHTZEE® dice game, you can play with friends, family, or random opponents–whether they’re sitting next to you or thousands of miles away!
===User Reviews===
“Best yatzy game out of all the apps in the market.” – Judy
“This is the reason I cried when I got rid of my iphone. Now on android. Awesome. ” – Andrew
“The best part is that this is the first mobile game I can play with my whole family!” – Josh
“As sad as it sounds, my schedule revolves around this game. I love it. ” – Desiree
===Key Highlights===
• Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.'s YAHTZEE® dice game
• Challenge your friends that are playing on iPhones and iPads!
• Turn-based play so you can keep multiple games going at the same time
• Challenge friends and family through SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to chat with and heckle your opponents
• “Push” notifications so you know when it’s your turn
• Earn or buy “bonus rolls” for a 4th chance at the roll you need!
• Play from the same account on any compatible device (Android phone, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)

Download Instructions:
http://bitshare.com/?f=26c9bquc

Categories